Do you think that your talents, entertainment, hobbies and work can be so great that you don't need a life partner?

I was just thinking if people get together with someone else because their life isn't the most fun. I;m not sure about you people but I feel like I could be fine without someone.

What Girls Said 1

• my hobby is sleeping so I'd say yes :')

What Guys Said 2

• You're right. A good hobbie that you enjoy can be fulfilling enough. But at the same time, it's also the best way to find a partner. :3

• All those things can lead to a fulfilling life. However I'd bet doing all those things with a partner whom you love and is always there for you when you are doing those things is a million times more fulfilling.

• what if you don't have the time to do both?

• Sure friends would keep you from being completely lonely, but you would not have the deep connection with them that you would have with a wife. You may be happy just having friends, but I'm in search of having a deeper, intimate relationship with a girl one day and to me that's more important than putting full effort into my hobbies or interests. Friends usually come and go, there may only be a couple that you maintain consistent contact with throughout your life. However your wife would be there with you through everything for your whole life.

• If that is what you prefer, sure.