Do guys have feelings and do they only want hookups and nothing else?

It seems like most guys only want hookups and nothing else and it's like they don't care if they hurt you or anything. Every guy I've met has been like that

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are normally ass holes and are mean, rude even sometimes violent with there couple and other people because they normally have a dark past or are going through tough times. You will ask them if everything's alright they will just shake of your question. Men do have feeling it's just that most men believe that to a true macho they have to ignore that.

I am saying this because I know how it is to be a total jerk to a girl, willingly or not.

Life is cruel to all genders alike. Maybe the men you know/knew are/where going through a very bad time of there life's.

P. s. :I am not gay. This is just how I think about my own gender.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, shocker but guys have feelings too.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm definitely not the type of guy to only want hookups. I look for serious relationships, which I hope to be lasting long.

Unfortunately, there are other guys out there who think about things differently.

• NO, actually the reason is because all women are attracted to stupid, shallow, and worthless factors such as height, social status, and skin color.

Honestly, if you are saying that then you are telling me straight away that you look for that.

If you saw a guy who seemed nice, empathetic, honest, sensitive, loyal, emotionally supportive, faithful, and quick to compromise you would do what ALL women do to those kind of guys. Talk the long way around to walk past them, say "In your dreams" or ignore them then you'd go to a bar talk to a bunch of drunk idiots yelling at some sports game and pick the loudest and obnoxious leader ever.
    Then you'd complain here about how ALL guys are awful when you are looking in dirty bars.

• No no I'm not even looking for guys at all I'm just talking about the guys that apprch me. If a good guyblikd that did apprch me k wodnt ignore him

• That depends on the guy. If you are only looking at guys at frat houses, athelitics teams, and trashy bars/clubs then you shouldn't be surprised you are seeing the guys that are scumbags.

If you are looking else where like at work or school (outside of the frat houses and athletics teams) then finding one that genuinely has a heart shouldn't be too hard.

• Young guys just want sex, but a few want love too. We just can separate the two. Any girl that gives us what we want limits our ability to see that she could give us what we need (love)

• These types of questions trigger me. Ofc young guys prefer to just hook up and run. With age that mindset changes.

• I want a relationship, but only with a girl who hasn't had any hookups.

• Most young guys want hookups while older guys like friends with benefits or sexual girlfriend.

• No there are boys who actually care for you even after hookup !! Don't judge people

• Do you usually let lust dictate who you are willing to date?

• Why wouldn't we only want hook ups? We dont have to initiate anything, just netflix and chill, we dont even have to spend money. When in a relationship we have to initiate everything and pay for all sorts of romantic shit too.

• You don't have to initate everything in a relationship of pay for everything

• Yeah thats true but it still requires more work than hooking up.

• There are a few of us out there that do want a meaningful relationship (quite possibly few & far between)... but women don't want to date us... we are not macho/masculine enough.

Women want a bad boy that they can try to fix.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!