Girls, Does it turn you on when a guy has a really big number of facebook likes?

and why

3

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't exactly turn me on. It just makes him seem less accessible because it suggests he has a lot of friends and admirers. I'd think it would be harder to get him to notice me and that I'd have to try harder to stand out. It could be exciting if I'm in the mood for a challenge.

• What if he is ugly physically to you? does it change the way you look at him.. i ask because women just look if the guy is accepted by his peers. All the other are secondary.. You can't deny that.

• No, that would not change the way I look at him. I don't just look if the guy is accepted by his peers. I was rejected by my peers growing up and it doesn't mean I'm inferior so I wouldn't judge someone else based on that. In fact, I like guys who don't live their lives based on other people's opinions of them. So a guy that doesn't get a lot of likes can be appealing if he doesn't let it stop him from posting on social media.

• When i talk to girls on the internet they all seem so reasonable snd then i see them do the opposite. anyway many facebook likes make you think that a guy is liked by many women?

• not even remotely

• How old are you?

• They are extremely insecure actually and easily manipulated.. some of them if they tried they could be the best students.

• Ummmm hmmmm babyyyyy those big strong muscular facebook likes really leave me sitting in a puddle of my own juices.

• Lol what? i guess you saw the avatar and thought that i ask for myself.. actually there is this fat ugly guy that has a ton fb likes and i asked myself does he get some action or just likes? the avatar is for a question i have. I have seen a good number of fat guys showing off their fat by the way... so not just muscular guys show off

• XAXAXA i am 100 % sure you are the same shit that answered to my first question as well. For some reason you are butthurt.. Either you are a skinny fag or an ugly fat slut. Maybe more the second.

• Ya caught me