After a year of working out, will a guy or girl look more attractive?

After 1 year of working out, would a guy or girl look more attractive.
in othernwords have a more attractive body for their genders beauty standard.

• Men will
  • Women will
  • Equally
    Vote C

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I voted for equally, but it's really not cuz it depends on the level of effort.

The key here is that IF YOU do workout for a year it WILL make a huge difference, and it DOES take time. You can't work out for a week and quit and expect things to change dramatically. Just not gonna happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Boys are only hot when they're buff so... yah. Boys for me 😚

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on how your muscles are defined when you start. Also how you maintain your body. I thought it would take 6 months because I was already skinny because of too much cardio in high school but there's multiple factors to take in account. Eating, vitamins, and the technique. I could go on working a few pages but in a nutshell you have to keep doing research, my best tool is the Internet. Not the gym

• It should yield equal results, ideally.

• I think they equally will, as long as they put in the same amount of effort or amount of effort equivalent to their gender counterpart.

• Only after two weeks the difference will be noticeable.

• men will... women, it depends... but usually yes, but if they overwork then they become ugly

• A beginner will a huge make change in 1 year

• Both.

• I think so , should be good results after that long for both

What Girls Said 1

• Yupp 😍

• So which gender do u think will achieve more attractive results?

• I actually feel a bit inclined to think the average female would benefit more from 1 year of training. It's because the female doesn't necessarily need to gain much mass in order to be considered extremely attractive. She can just focus on pure cutting with cardio and calorie deficits. The average guy usually needs to do both -- cutting and gaining mass, to be considered to have made a significant transformation. That usually takes more than a year of training for huge transformations on the male side.

• This is all relative to our perception of beauty, of course... but say the average male loses 3 kg of body fat over a year, but makes no significant gains in lean muscle. His transformation won't be perceived as so dramatic -- his body will look more defined but it might still look scrawny, e. g., and far from any idealized image of the male body. If a girl does the same, that can make all the difference and actually push her far towards idealized images of female bodies.