What if your boyfriend didn't wish you a happy Valentine's Day or get you a gift?

72

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a bit harsh. But you never know. Maybe it's how they are. Only you know the answer to that. My girlfriend wished me a Happy Valentine's Day but didn't send anything. It is what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, it's just another day really. It doesn't mean he doesn't love me or anything. He shows me all year he loves me he doesn't need a special day to do so

What Guys Said 1

• maybe you should get him a gift and wish him a happy vday

What Girls Said 6

• he didn't do either and that's fine

• I wouldn't care at all because I don't give a flying f*ck about Valentine's Day. If people didn't point it out to me, I wouldn't even realise, lol.

• well if I knew that he doesn't care about vals day then I would be okay with it but if he does and he forgot to wish me then I would be a bit upset

• He'd be single. Just kidding i was okay with my boyfriend not getting me anything.

• Valentines Day really isn't that huge of a deal if he loves you and shows it on a daily basis. Did he at least talk to you?

• He doesn't love you, never did and never will and you should cry!!! 😭😰😭😰😭