I'm 28 and virgin. Will this scare/push away guys after I let them know?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the explanation that you give after you tell them. What is the explanation?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe some. if it doesn't, let them leave. they don't deserve you

What Guys Said 15

• if you make it a big deal yes. but if you don't then you will be fine!

• Don't tell ALL guys about this.

Just tell the ONE guy that you are ready to have sex with. If a guy asks about it before you know you are okay to have sex then he might not be the right guy.

And your age should NEVER have anything to do with you having sex or not. It's about your reason for not having sex.

• Only the guys that aren't for you. I completely respect you for keeping your virginity for this long. I'll hopefully keep mine for a while too.

• No, stop comparing yourself to other people. You're just a different breed of woman. Not everyone has to fill their lives with sex to enjoy their lifestyle

• not really I don't think.

• Maybe, but you can use it to filter out most of the wrong guys.

• Let them know what, that you're 28 or that you're a virgin?

• Its a good thing to be a Virgin (29 wish I was) I don't think it would scare them.

• Why is that?

• Only a guy that is complete scum would be pushed by something like that.

• nah
    not at all

• if you didn't meet him in church... yes it's a possibility!

• I assume you are a virgin by choice

• I'd wonder why. I'd wonder if your sex drive was low. I wouldn't assume. I'd wonder though.

• No it wouldn't scare me away. Everyone has to start somewhere and we're all different. There's no rule when you have to lose your virginity

What Girls Said 1

• Possibly. But you waited this long, might as well weed out the ones who don't understand