I cheated on my girlfriend with her mom, lately the guilt has been building up in me because we are planning on getting married, what do I do help?

414

Most Helpful Girl

• She deserves to know.. And she deserves someone better. Tell her asap!

• I just can't though her mother is just amazing

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I dont know who is the biggest piece a shit... you or her mother.

• Relax, it's fake

• @Jrossetti Well then he won't mind being called a piece of shit then...

• If the scenario was real I'd say the mom because... Well it's her kid, your suppose to want what's best for your kids.

• Omg! I just can't

• I hope she isn't pregnant. That would make your child your girlfriends sister or brother 😱 You'd become a father and an uncle ( through marriage) to your own child if you married your gifriend haha

What Guys Said 13

• Guilt goes away eventually 😁 don't say anything about it but also don't marry her...

• You are right, plus too her mothers pussy is just too good, I just can't give that up.

• Tell her the truth and face the consequences of your actions. To think her mother would do such a thing is also alarming.

• Don't get married.

• You must confess to your girlfriend. The foundation of marriage is trust and with that comes honesty and faithfulness. Tell her that you are genuinely sorry (assuming you really are) and respect her decision to punish you, leave you, or stay with you.

A marriage built on a lie is not a true marriage for it's foundation is built on an illusion. If you truly love her and respect her, you must confess.

• Tell her. Deal with what you did.

• What a horrible mother.

• https://youtu.be/eaIyvfRYef8 what a load of shit! 😂😂😂😂

• Glad I read the replies... so we know you're a troll. LOL

• Bang her mom few more times then leave them both. Its over Johnny

• Naw her mom still has to work her magic on my red rocket a couple more times.

• Tell her the truth. Thats what needs to be done. And break up with her because she deserves someone who won't do that to you and you're clearly selfish

• Wow you're winning 👍 Guilt is always there in the beginning don't worry about it. My advice? Keep banging the mom, stay with the girl and DON'T get married.

• That is cruel man. You have to tell your girlfriend and let her decide.

• Why i see a porn script here.