Am I over reacting? Please help?

My boyfriend is usually pretty honest with me but this morning I found a photo of another girls boobs (obviously from the internet) in his deleted items along with a few dick pics, he says the pics were for me and what's wrong with taking pictures but I got really upset and left. I don't know what to do now? Can someone please help!!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• if those pics were old and taken before you it's okay, if they were taken when you were in relationship that's not okay for me if a girl do this to me hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't care because I wouldn't care if a guy I was dating exchanged nudes with other girls (as long as he shared the pics with me). But if you do mind that then you're not over reacting.

• How could you be ok with your boyfriend exchanging nudes with someone else?

• As long as he lets me know he is and shows me some of them when I want I'm alright with it. If I can't please him completely sexually then I'd expect him to go to other people to help fill the certain needs I couldn't or to tell me what needs I'm not fulfilling so I can work on being able to fill them.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't worry about it

What Girls Said 1

• it depents really