Teenager seeking love advice even though it seems worthless 10 years from now?

i had been talking to this guy for 7 months and i believed i was in love with him but me having social anxiety and having strict parents i obviously couldnt do a lot of things with him. But this one time he asked me out over text and i dont like that im oldschool but really i needed to think about it and after he never tried to ask me out but when i told him i love you sooo many times he never said it back and recently he told his friends he didn't want anything serious while someone mentioned my name so me being furious i stopped talking to him ( which was wrong but he always did douchey thing anyway) and had left him on read which apparently he got all offensive about it instead of thinking of me getting emotionally hurt and wasting my time/making me look stupid sooo then he's throwing shade on social media and posted a girl but ik he's doing it to get a reaction outta me and make me hurt but im much smarter and have higher dignity than him because no matter how bad we fell off i still respect him but after seeing that girl which i assume he's talking to I don't know or just some random girl to make jealous , i got hurt but then i got happy and felt like i didn't need him anymore so i guess i moved on fast? or it was just a fling?

12

What Guys Said 2

• oookay... whatever the hell that was with that dude.. fuck him. He sounds like he's an asshole and you need to find someone else. if you moved on quick, then it wasn't serious at all. Plus if your in highschool you need to keep in mind it may or may not last. For some reason men think it's okay to play with girls hearts and no its not cool. it's fucked up and he doesn't deserve you. Best of luck! 😁

• Go for it

What Girls Said 1

• if you say 'i love you' multiple times and he doesn't say it back with no explanation, he obviously is not interested in a relationship