What would you do if your ex messaged you?

AND you never want to hear or speak from them again on Facebook?

• Block them.
    50%(12)49%(20)Vote47%(8)
  • Do nothing.
    42%(10)44%(18)Vote47%(8)
  • Deactivate your account.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Tell them to go away.
    8%(2)7%(3)Vote6%(1)
  • Tell them to go away and BLOCK.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
*Not tell them to go away, but to STOP messaging you.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like me and my ex would be on bad terms. If that's the case, then I would tell them to no longer contact me. If she persists in contact, then I would block her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Block. it'll create incredible peace of mind.

• Ignore and block. Moving on to better things in your life.

• Do you don't want to know if you should block, you're wondering if he's blocking u?

• Nah he didn't. He deactivated and it is confirmed

What Guys Said 7

• Simple, block and forget it happened.

• If they knew you wanted nothing to do with them and they still messaged you. I would play with their feelings so much and be like that what you get asshole then block them

• Just block him.

• Ignore.

• Would you block her?

• So why couldn't you tell her to stop? And that you've moved on? What if she wrote to you that ashe needs closure, and would stop forever if you told her?

• I based my comment on the details of this question, saying I would never want to hear from her again. If I don't want to hear from an ex again, it means she really fucked up, so I don't need to explain to her that I moved on, and I wouldn't care if she needed closure.

If she's an ex and we ended in good terms, then I wouldn't ignore her, and I would tell her I've moved on, and all that.

• I've blocked one for a time, but I can't hold on to anger very well, so I unblocked her. Sometime later she did message me and I was casual throughout the whole small discussion. Another ex I still talk to on occasion as friends.

• Just ignore them. They're past mistakes, why allow a second coming?

• Why won't you block them though?

• There's no point. Just ignore them.

• Blocking them would stop them from ever messaging you and it'll be peaceful. Why won't you tell them to stop though?

• tell them to get lost.,

What Girls Said 7

• ignore or block

• wouldn't happened, he's blocked aha

• if you don't want nothing to do with your ex then just don't respond because it's pointless in telling them to go away unless they keep tryna talk to you.

• Why not block altogether?

• Because they'll be in your block list & you'll remember that. let's say you start to reminisce you'll go back to their page. I honestly think ignoring them is one of the best ways to completely forget about your ex.

• ignore.

• Why not block him altogether? That's what I would do.

• Why wouldn't you tell him to stop altogether? What if he pleaded for you to tell him to stop and he will forever?

• ignoring him would send him the message I'm not interested. And also FB shows if it was read and the satisfaction of him seeing that with no response would make me happy.

• Ask them wtf they want then tell him to go away

• i would just ignore him. he will get the hint sooner or later.

• Why won't you block him though?

• if i was gonna just block him i could have done that when we broke up. so whats the point of doing it when he dont matter to me anymore?

• I'd block him and delete his number, and move on from him. The only people I want in my life anyway are those who want to be