Is it okay to be sexually aroused by shyness?

It is honestly the first time it happens to me, but there is this guy who is itty bitty tiny and incredibly shy and awkward. By the way he looks away and stutter when we talk I can tell he is interested in me as well, but I'm afraid people would see me as a weirdo if we started dating!!

• Yes
  • No

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but those are submissive personality traits. About 1# of guys are submissive. In order for relationships to do well there has to be a submissive individual and then a dominant individual.
    example: Although tough girls always go out with tough guys it's a huge nightmare and the relationship turns awful.

It may be cute now but if you are a submissive individual and naturally he's extremely passive you won't stay into him.

Most Helpful Girl

• why do you even care about what others think of your relationship. wtf.

• What if it doesn't work and people would not approach me after that?

• so? you don't owe them an explanation

What Guys Said 5

• So let's say that does make you weird, and people think that of you... you going NOT do what you like because of what some random assholes you're never going to see again MIGHT be thinking of you?

Fuck that. Being yourself until you find people who appreciate that is the only way you make real friends. Putting up a front until you one day forget and drop your guard is how you wind up with "friends" who wouldn't give you a turd to burn if you were freezing and they needed to take a shit really bad.

• I'm shy too. But it's generally not too helpful with women :)

• you would love me than cause im shy af

• It's okay but don't you think it's weird?

• just go out with him who cares what others think

• And if it doesn't work and people starts thinking I'm weird?

• I'm not calling you stupid. its the though , not you. really now are you going to pass on a relationship because of what people think?

• its the thought**

What Girls Said 1

• That's fucking weird dude