I'm in love with a guy that's 5'5, I'm 5'7.5... will he think I'm weird?

We're both 17
sigh
I wanna ask him out but if he calls me an amazon or something my heart will break

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Dammit he's lucky as fuck, I like tall women! Do it before you regret it for the rest of your life. Maybe make hints at it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is too short to think about this.. Date tgis guy if you like him nobody will give a shit about your height difference.. only butthurt ones that are jealous that you are a happy couple.. they eould find something to critisize about you even if you were the perfect couple by society norms.. just ignore them and i am sure he doesn't even mind about your height.. he just admires it

What Guys Said 4

• You'll be fine. If he calls you a name he's shooting himself in the foot

• i would ask him out. what do you have to lose? if a tall girl asked me out i would definetly say yes.

ps. dating an Amazon would be awesome. just saying

• Do you think he likes you too?

• Yes he's short

What Girls Said 2

• really. you are 2 inches and a half taller than him
    if he really cares he won't give a shit on how tall you are you can find people with better standards if he even does deny you

• Girl were all the same height layinv down. 😉