Are mammas boys worth ones time? Or move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the Third Wave. You should be in expectation of more and more rotten "mama's" boys. Daddy's boys are a dying breed.

1|0
    0|0
    • Right lol a huge chunk of children today don't even know who their father is and are raised in single parent households.

• @Jorge567 Very true my friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• According to my experience, not really.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Move on. I would never date a spoiled daddy's girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh move on

0|0
    0|0
  • us mamas boys are the sweetest... um sum of us

0|0
    0|1
  • Not unless you wanna date his mom

0|0
    0|0
  • move on. They need to be a man.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I personally don't find them attractive. I like a guy who's independent and can look after himself and do all things himself. There's nothing wrong with him having a good relationship with his mom, but I just find that guys who are dependent on their mom are unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • He's actually surprisingly very independent & successful however, no one comes before his mom or dog...

• Show All
    • That's true he'll never cut the umbilical cord with her & traveling goes out the window

• Ya thats where I'd draw the line 😂 I couldn't be with someone like that but that's just my preference. If you're able to deal with it then I don't see a problem with it.

• I like a guy to have a good relationship with his mom. But like, when we're together, I need to be his #1

0|0
    0|1
  • depends on how much of a mamas boy he is

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't give him the time of day. I don't want to be a mother figure to him

2|0
    0|0