What are the advantages of having a not very attractive boyfriend?

I am dating a not very attractive guy but he treats me like a princess, maybe too much. It tends to happen when a not very attractive guy dates a pretty girl or vice versa?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Same thing when you date an unattractive girl, they give you money and let you drive their car , lets you do whatever sexual things with them lol but the only difference is a ugly girl can get sex anywhere and an ugly guy could more likely get an attractive girl to fall in love with him if he has game

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they will treat you like you're a goddess... I always make the same observation. Hot guys treat you like shit (mostly) because they know they can get away with it. Unattractive guys will treat you like a princess, open doors, pay for everything, buy you flowers, whatever you want because they have to make up for their shortcomings.

Which is why I only date not so hot guys while banging the hot guys. lmao

• You're evil 😟😢

• He is not my boyfriend yet but he always takes me to expensive places, he gave me flowers and yesterday he waited for me to finish school for 1 hour in his car. Sadly as a cliche, the guy that I really like ignores me and is a jerk to me haha.

• hahaha... see, this is exactly what I said. The good looking guys can treat you like shit (and ignore you) because they get away with it. lol

Does the guy you're dating pay for all of your dates? Does he insist?

What Guys Said 5

• Beauty or being handsome is not important, day to day we will be old... But character and personality is more important...

• Oh this relationship will totally last.

• If the girl doesn't find the guy she's dating attractive, then she's just making a stupid choice.

• Lmao. Destined to fail, for sure

• you're never gonna get ditched.

What Girls Said 5

• You're not save if that's what you think. I mean what ugly is for you doesn't mean another girl won't come alone and steal your man because she finds him hot

• Don't have to worry about someone stealing your man lmao

• Well I would imagine that you wouldn't have to worry about them cheating on you.

• nobody gonna want him, so he won't leave you for someone else. and he prob feels like you can do better so he gonna do everything to keep you happy

• who cares about looks? it's not in any way a security blanket in which "he won't leave you", if he treats you like a princess, but you treat him less, he will find someone who appreciates it