Opinions on tall girls?

Heyyy :) I'm just wondering what do guys think about tall girls? Like/don't like, would date/wouldn't date and so on? I haven't faced "the dating problem" many times tho (I'm 6') but my other friend has, so I'm just curious? Thanks for answers ;)

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how tall. I'm cool with dating someone (male or female) up to 6'0. 6'0 and under would be good, above that isn't something I like.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• I love a tall woman. slender or bigger, doesn't matter. most guys have an issue with it because they feel 'intimidated', and can't handle it. not me

1|0
    0|0
  • I've gone out with girls the same height as me, doesn't bother me. I'd be fine with a bit taller even

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with them. Except I'm 5'8" so I'm too short 😛
    I like girls about 5'3" to 5'6" but in saying that, any height is not a deal breaker really

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls, even taller than me (I'm 5'10).

1|0
    0|0
  • Shortie Sexy girl= sexy/cutie girl
    Tall girl = sexy/woman girl
    Normal girl= somewhere in between

Disclaimer: The above comments express personal preference and are not meant to treat nor diagnose any disease.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a little weird, as a dude, to date someone taller than you. It mostly just depends on the girl and what she's into, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy, very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I like average to shorter height girls but I wouldn't write a girl off just cause she's tall especially if we had a connection

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11. Dated a couple of 6'1+ girl before.
    Don't see a problem. Some guys will like it, some don't. If you're not those snobby, arrogant types then, you're good, really. Honestly, just finding decent people is hard enough, let alone worrying all the other stuff like height, etc. Tell your friend don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have any particular opinion on them. I probably wouldn't date one, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't judge based on height, weight, etc.; so tall girl, short girl, fat girl, thin girl... still a girl in my eyes.
    can't say i like or dislike them since i don't know all of them ;)
    would date if there was a mutual liking.

1|0
    0|0
  • tall girls looks good. all the models are tall and they look gorgeous. but maybe tall girls as 6"0 or 6"1 will not date me as i'm 6"2 and there is just (1-2) inch difference as i have heard girls want their guy at least 4-5 inches taller then them as they wear heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who are shorter than me, but not too short. I'm 6'1"

1|0
    0|0
  • i like tall girls, from a personal perspective i tend to like girls who are the same height or slightly shorter, since i'm six foot, if i met a six foot tall girl, i'd dig that. it is all down to preference too, in which society has some influence, often you'll see girls as the more submissive, shorter, more petite person.

i don't mind really though about height, it's more about how you carry yourself in my opinion, i think you should be proud of your height, and not be afraid to show it.

0|0
    0|0
  • im tall, I would not mind. aslong as she isn't taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind dating a girl that was as tall or even taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let me buy heeled boots, maybe 3 inches, then I will call you. :) Just don't wear heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find tall girls attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • if she is tall and hot then definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love seeing eye to eye with a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls just like any other girls and I would date them. As long as a girl can satisfy me that's all I care about. The difference in height is irrelevant when we are both in a bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls with long legs lol. I wouldn't date a girl who's taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im pretty sure that everyone has a different opinion. I think that it doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say short girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look elegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm not very keen of tall girls but I already dated one and it's kinda of funny to be smaller. I think guys were just fed through childhood that they MUST be taller than their girlfriends and vice versa and we ended up in a society were small guys and tall girls have a hard time finding a partner of the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are so sexy by looking and in my culture we view tall girls as expensive and special creatures unlike short one's

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been seeing a girl who's 5'11 since July of last year. I'm 5'7. I don't give a rat's ass about the height difference lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am great with it. Then again, I am 6 foot 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have found that tall girls frighten off small guys which isn't a bad thing, I know it's a generalisation but a lot of them have small man syndrome.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• i think tall girls/boys are cool and are just like anyone else, who wouldn't want to date them and so regarding having a problem is completely normal everyone faces them tall, short, medium depending on someone you find.. but am curious also what problems did your friend had for being tall?

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;