Would you guys date a 6 feet tall girl?

would you guys date a 6 feet tall girl and what do you think about tall woman in general?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my preferred height, but height is not that important, really. So, sure! I have no issues with a 6' lady. I'm just over 6', so fine by me.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Ye sure
    She will be a bit taller than me :) but am fine with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. As long as she's nice, regardless of height. Granted, there aren't a lot of girls that are THAT tall.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have no problem with dating a tall girl. Even if she was over six feet I would still be willing to date her. Really, mostly care about personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for tall women so when I say hell yes I mean every bit of it!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like tall girls and don't mind a girl being taller than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • well of course I would, I am 6'3 after all, she would compliment my height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6.2 so yeah definitely...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11 and it won't matter if the girl is taller than me. Moreover, I like tall and healthier girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I luv tall girls but hey seem very angry most of the time. Tall girls do not seem to be much fun. I am tall, however, tall women rarely give me the time of day.

1|0
    1|0
    • me? angry? never.. i'm a total joker so :D

• Wish you lived near me. You must be very pretty. Usually super pretty very tall women like to goof around. Pretty tall women with long hair get me hard unless they scowl at me. Then I do not even look at them..

• i bet your hot

1|0
    0|0
    • *you're and maybe?

• Show All
    • *answer

• your= you"re i never take the time to do that shit... never been correct on it before too. np i just known most tall girls i known are very pretty just tall

• I would and I think tall girls are sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if she wears flat sandals.

1|0
    0|0
  • if there was a mutual liking between us, yes

1|0
    0|0
  • well yes, I find tall women pretty much attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • yeah i will

1|0
    0|0
  • why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • my wife is taller than me in heels. she's 5'10" and I'm 6'

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tall women, six feel is sexy for a woman. I would date her for sure, bit would she date me, because I am nowhere near six feet?

1|0
    0|0
    • would she date you? it's a very subjective thing: some would, some not :)

• Show All
    • it DEPENDS on man okay? i can't tell when we're talking about something in general. it's very subjective so

• Well, OK, at least you aren't opposed to dating a short man. Great

• I'm short

2|0
    0|0