Is it better to be single or in a relationship?

I am 18 and never really been in a relationship. I don't know how to really approach a girl :/

1212

Most Helpful Girl

• Both have their pros and cons. Being single you have more freedom and don't have to take anyone else's feelings into account. Being in a relationship you get a deeper/different level of intimacy than is possible with just friends and family.

As far as learning how to approach someone, you just talk to them like you would anyone else. Get to know them as a person. When you've establish some connection, could take a few minutes or a few months, then you express your romantic interest and hope they feel the same. If not, you be sad for a bit and them move on to another person.

• I only see advantages of being single lol

• @IvoirianGirl20 Oh, I definitely had a lot of fun when I was single. Going out a lot, meeting new people, no relationship shit to deal with. Being in a relationship isn't really comparable though. It's extremely different and extremely wonderful in a very different way. And a bad or meh relationship doesn't even come close to the worthwhileness of a great relationship. If you've never experienced I'm not sure how to describe it that makes sense. It is definitely very satisfying though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a serious relationship since I'm engaged and I can say that I would die inside without my Honeybunny. If you want to test being in a relationship, I don't judge you. Even if you won't be super serious, you might learn essential things. However never get carried too far with playing around. When you find the one you want for the rest of your life, do what you can to have her and so forth.

What Girls Said 11

• It depends, if you're in the wrong relationship then it is better to be single.

• Don't rush it. Love will come to you ☺

• Stay single. Don't rush your first love. You'll regret ruining your first relationship if you rush. You onlyy get one first love

• in a good relationship of course

• Bruh don't be considered with relationships be 18!

• Depends, if you both are compatible and it's the right time then that's the best scenario to be in a relationship. If it's one-sided love, or you're not compatible with the person, then better be single. So it mostly depends on the person you want to be/are in a relationship with.

• It depends on what YOU want
    I already want a boyfriend I'm done being single

• yes I am done being single as well lol
      let's see what happens next :p

• it is whatever u want hun, if u want a girlfriend go for it, ask her out she is a human being too :)

• single, too young to be in mature relationship. you should enjoy life, earn money, have your own house career and travel

• friends with benefits is the best. It works for me. I have all I need. I couldn't live with a guy. I have my own car, home, daughter etc etc so having a friends with benefits serves my purpose

• Relationship.

What Guys Said 11

• Well, honestly I'd say a relationship. It's less lonely, but being single isn't that bad. I'm currently single. It's due to too much work and I don't have time.

If you want to approach a girl. You should just say hi. Then ask her how she is doing.

• If you're still a virgin by the time you're 30, you become a wizard. Look forward to that.

• Physically, visually, and mathematically your life is, at least, 10 times better but mentally and emotionally it's worse.

If you are single you can freely do what you want. When you are with a woman you have to cater your personality to their taste. You lose a lot of time and it's not always fun. It's also viciously expensive. you lose a lot of freedom from it.
    When I got divorced three years ago it was not long before I realized that it's much more easy to workout, eat better, quit smoking, and get things done without the ex-wife. I also could do things freely without having to go through another person. Buy what I want and the money I have is NUTS. Women are expensive. Even if you are not spending money on them you are always going out and spending cash on stupid crap that you wouldn't spend it on.

The problem is men feel mentally incomplete without a partner and get in slumps and depression from it.

• There is no "better" both can be good or bad. The advantages of online dating is you don't have to worry about approaching a girl. I'll send you a bill for my time :P

• Single

• Relationship

• I'm single and there a lot less problems with to deal with

• I prefer a relationship

• I know that i am too young to say this but i would rather be single.

• Being in a relationship is a lot of work its not always kissing and cuddling but we as humans shouldn't be left alone for to long. Usually a hi or a hello with a small wave is an ice breaker, complement on their style of clothing.

• Single. Women are wicked.