A cute girl asked me out on a date, should I pay for her dinner or should I let her pay?

516

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, she asked you out so I assume she's going to pay for it. Never hurts to offer to pay your own half though.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to pay for her dinner. Women are the weaker sex physically, we do the heavy lifting, and deep down, all women want a man who provides. If you provide this meal for her and refuse to let her pay you will satisfy a longing in her. But you must keep it up in all areas of her life. If she refuses and pays for her meal, it can be either stubborn, or a proud woman who looks down on you and tradition. She won't ever be able to soften her heart to you and trust me, her heart is what you want even more than being intimate with her.

• You're serious? Hopefully you're being really sarcastic here..

• @jessica5d Well, now that you put it that way, your own insecurities prevent you from enjoying what is, and has been, the normal motions of a man showing a woman he cares. I am sorry you feel that way. In time you should learn to be brave and vulnerable, and realize that you are worth it.

• This has nothing to do with being insecure. Maybe you should learn how to read. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe both of you should pay? Split it 50/50.

• well if I asked a guy on a date I would pay but that's just me. I don't know with your cute girl. Maybe you could offer to pay or split it

• Go Dutch

• No no no, good sir, you're the man so act like the man. You pay!

• Are you sure about that?

• Ah alright then.. enough said.

• I agree with you.

What Guys Said 15

• Since she asks you out, she should pay her own dinner. It's up to her if she wants to pay for your dinner too.

If I planned going to a dinner date, I would prefer they paying for their own meal while I pays for mine. But I would also like them paying for my meal if they wanted to. I would only pay my date's meal if we have known each other for a long time and as a birthday gift or some form of celebration. I'm not a millionaire, so they can't expect me paying very often.

• The one who invite should also be ready to pay.. however, it's common courtesy to offer to pay for yourself anyway. Never "expect" the other to pay.. relationships is about equality, not slavery.

• "The person who asks pays", thats what they always say.

she's got not excuses!

• I agree with @spendify either ask her or at least be prepared to pay for both at the end of the date.

• I wouldn't expect her to pay all so I would offer to split it if she insist to pay just let her and you leave the tip. if the girl expected me to pay after she asks me out i definitely wouldn't fuck that I don't like bitches who feel entitled just because they have a vagina I'm not trying to be no suger daddy

• You should pay for her dinner, since you are the one that asked her out... but if she asked you out, she should pay.

• Just split it. Its the most fair for both parties. Fuck these gold digging whores and these spineless cucks of men who tell you otherwise

• She pays but u leave the tip. Next time you should ask her out and u pay while she leaves the tip. That's the best setup I've seem

• Go for it man, no pressure. :) I suggest that you offer to pay but if she insist then let her do it. On your next date it would be nice if you pay.

• just ask her, instead. of spending the whole date thinking about it

• She asked you, so she pays. You pick up the tip or get a bottle of wine or desert or something.

• Offer to pay or split 50/50

• Why should you pay for her, more than her paying for you?

• She asked she pays.

• Let her pay.