Do you ever let pride get in the way in a relationship?

Has pride ever kept you from pursuing a relationship with somebody or caused issues in an existing relationship? If so, how?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Never caused an issue in a relationship, because my relationships happened as passed that point of having illogical pride. It never caused me problem pursuing a relationship either. In fact, because i did not have any pride i guess, i pursued a guy for three months, had sex with him regularly and asked him to b exclusive. Well he freaked out and is ignoring me now. Do i care? No. Because not having unnecessary pride makes me direct and open to communicate my feelings which helps me go get what i want, or not be afraid to demand what I want.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yup , but often self-respect and ego can't be differentiated , my ex kept on hurting me , and i became more and more unconfident and insecure , cuz she was busy with my bestie , and the only difference between me and him is he looks better than me and i even told her that i get insecure cuz i ain't no prince charming , but when it was too much i quit her , and now i'm happy about it
    P. S
    to conclue
    ego shouldn't come in between
    but don't sacrifice your self esteem

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it has. Pride has stopped me fighting for the guy I love so much

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1