Girls, She said this to my boyfriend should I be worried?

So there's this girl my boyfriend Luke used to work with and flirt with before we started dating. The other day he put a picture of me and him on his snapchat story, she then snapchatted him saying you have a girlfriend and he said yes and then she replied saying damn Lukey. Should I be worried, dose this mean she still has feelings for him?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• She said "Damn Lukey" because he didn't tell her about you.
    In terms of being worried: I would say no as it did it all in front of you and didn't hesitate to admit what is happening in his life.
    She may be annoyed or upset but that's her problem to deal with.

What Girls Said 3

• If you trust your partner to defend the relationship from people looking to damage it, then you don't really have anything to worry about. If you're asking about how to deal with irrational insecurities or have a partner that you don't trust to defend it, then that's another matter entirely. In general though, there's never any need to worry about whether someone else has feelings for your partner.

• nah. it just means that she can't flirt with him anymore

• she probably was into him, but if he's posting about you then he clearly isn't interested in her so i wouldn't worry