Girls, even if you won't admit it generally do you think less of a guy for romantic consideration if he isn't on the taller side?

Like let's say a guy is 5'6 as opposed to 6'2.

• Yes
  • No
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Your height doesn't matter if your heart is in the right place. It's women's insecurities more than a man's romantic inclinations that make height a factor in determining datability. It is simply a woman's instinct to seek a man with greater height because it tends to instill a sense of security being with him.

What Girls Said 8

• My partner are in the same height as me, and i love him. I wouldn't trade him for anything and we've been together for 4 years.

• I don't really like guys that are above 5'11 so I wouldn't mind if he's on the short side

• I'll be honest, I prefer taller guys. At least 5'9" since 5'6".

• I'm short af, so I actually look for guys I can reach.

• Height isn't that important to me

• Not at all. Height doesn't matter much, he's just gotta be taller than me. And I'm 5'2.

• I'm fine with everyone who's taller than me and I'm 5'3, so I guess I'm lucky

• so secretive?

• sure

• Message me? I'm RomanEmperor

• Well, I'm 5'5", so 5'6" is ok for me

I prefer something between 5'7" and 6'

6'2" is too tall for me