I have a hard time getting interested in casual dating with someone? anyone else feel this way?

seem to have a hard time getting interested in the idea of casually dating someone , you know like having a coffee date or drink with someone new and random , I tend to get more obsessed with someone I know really well
I'm not one to give someone new a chance and its making it hard for me to find anyone to date , there is girls I like obviously but there not really good dating options

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm not much of a casual dater myself. I don't want to just dive into a relationship, but I would like to date someone exclusively if I'm going to date them at all. However, I'm in a situation rn where I'm not so sure about that anymore. #it'scomplicated

Most Helpful Guy

• That's normal people want to get into a serious relationship nothing abnormal about it

What Girls Said 2

• yep , I'm the same way. I'd rather fall for a long time friend than date casually.

• Yeah maybe

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!