Question for Guys- How do I kiss my girlfriends neck?

I have been wanting to kiss her there for a while now. But i don't want to mess up or do the wrong thing.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Kiss her lips and slowly start going down.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to me, I'm a pro at this buddy. First thing you do is kiss her for a bit then switch slowly towards her neck, kissing lightly on the side. Use your lips to go a bit up towards her jaw line where it'll be most women's sweet spot and kiss her there. Don't suck on her neck unless she's ok with it. If not kiss her neck and use your tongue alil

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• well, I would start by kissing her normally and if she enjoining it I would try and move to her neck. Just make sure you ask her if she OK with getting a hicky, even if you don't want to give her one it a good idea to ask.

• Just when you're making out? Don't be afraid to go for it