I seem to be unable to make it past the first date a lot of times, what should I do?

I seem to notice a pattern that's been reoccurring as of late. I've been able to get lots of dates, but then they'll disappear or just slowly fizzle out till they stop texting after the first date and it has me worried.

There have been a few times where I've been able to get to date 2, 3, 4, or 5 at most but then they'd still disappear. Only ones that were who still wanted to see me where ones who used misleading pictures or were super clingy or flat out crazy.

What gets me is I'm told I'm cute, funny, and have a lot of good things going for me. And by no means am I suggesting appearance is everything or a girl should stay just because she thinks I'm cute, but it's frustrating as I tend to keep my options open and attract a lot of women initially, but nothing long term.

I don't know if it's because I'm meeting a lot of these women online and they got so many options. Or if there might be something I'm doing on my end that's scaring them off whether it's something about my personality or something I said or did to make them end things.

What's even worse is when I get women who initiate hanging out again on the first date or after it, hit me up, tell me they had a good time then they disappear all of a sudden. It really fucks with my head.

I don't wanna sound like one of those whiny "nice guys" or say all women are bitches or anything like that. But I just feel like I'm walking on eggshells a lot like there's one thing I might do that ends it.

I just wonder if i should change my approach or do something that changes so I have better results. While I don't wish away these experiences, All I can say is quality is more important than quantity.

Anyone else able to relate or offer advice?

11

What Girls Said 1

• If you can manage to land a lot of dates, you are attractive, but there is probably something wrong with the way you act. I am not sure what it is though because I have no clue in regards to how your approach is.

• That's the part that scares me. I don't know what it is about my personality, approach, etc that's causing that. It's a no win situation either. It's like if I ask what went wrong then it appears needy and insecure but if I don't know then what if I make the same mistake again and not realize it?

• Do you text her stuff like "Good morning, beautiful" or "I've been thinking about you all day long"? Because that's a no-no, especially when you are in the early stages of seeing them.

• Fuck no. I usually avoid making compliments about appearance, except once on the date but that's it. I don't even smother them either. I try to give them space and let them reach out to me.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like your just dating girls that are looking for thier dream guy. They could care less about you cause you don't fit thier mental view of thier perfect guy.
    Dating is a numbers game man so just keep rolling.