Would cat people we willing to date dog people, and vice versa?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a dog person, but I don't mind cats. I've grown up with dogs and like them better, but my love for dogs does not equate to hatred for cats. So, with that in mind, I'd be willing to date "cat people." I feel like it would be a bad reason for me to give up on a potential dating partner because I thought "ehh, they really don't like dogs as much as they should" or "they like cats too much!" If things did take off and we ended up getting married somehow, it's not like I have to have a dog either lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I am currently seeing looooves cats! And I loooove dogs with All my heart. So hey it's working out just fine haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I've had enough of dogs I mean I've been around them for 28 years. They are nice and cute to look at but, honestly I'd have to say no. My time can't revolve around waiting for a dog to do his business outside, so when I can't be home and he/she is inside... I've had enough messes really.

Cats aren't that much difficult, people are put off by the smell of the litter box but if you keep at it, there should be no problem. Hair is no different both animals have it. All dogs stink, cats (the ones I've had, have not smelled). Other than the litter box, cats are maintenance free.

If she gave me a choice between her or my cats, she could be a super model and I'd still say no. I rescued my cats when they weren't wanted. One was trapped in an abandoned apartment from his previous owners, and the other was dumped on me with the promise hed be back after a month, he never came back.

0|0
    0|0
  • All meat tastes the same 😅 so why would it matter

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm an animal lover, so I'd date anyone that's also an animal lover. Doesn't matter if it's just one type of animal. Dogs, cats, elephants, mice, whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate cats. But if she's hot, I suppose I could make an exception.

0|0
    0|0
  • How is that even an issue... lady oh my oh my
    oouuu ouuu I wanna play too

Would peanut butter lovers date jelly lovers? I wonder...

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm. a human-cat hybrid dating a human-dog hybrid? I suppose it could work. they'd have to put aside their animal instincts first...

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I have both cats and dogs I don't see an issue. Although I prefer dogs overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't hurt... If you date them. If you like dogs... If he likes cats.

If his dog and your cat get along pretty good. GO FOR IT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps. It depends on the two people in question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most would, can't imagine why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but some dog people take things to seriously

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. After all, cats and dogs can be friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, so yeah I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol
    imagine someone breaking up with someone because they had a cat and not a dog

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cats on a hard roll with mayo. cats are evil!

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't think the two are compatible. Dog and cat people see the world very differently and tend to have very different lifestyles.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't. im allergic to cats

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3