Do you think it's true that you only fall in love once?

That you can have lots of boyfriends / girlfriends but you truly loved one of them... Explain

34

Most Helpful Guy

• What about those who don't fall in love at all? Every small experience of love is true love. But love is not a permanent thing in most cases. That's why people divorce and find new love partners. Every such new partner is capable of bringing true love to their partners. So most lovers are true but their relationships may not be permanent always.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I think that's false.

• I was completely in love with my ex and actually wanted to marry her. She cheated, we broke up. I think I'm just as capable of falling in love again as I was before I met her.

• (chain of events that led me to be on that flight). Her and I have been dating and up until recently things had been going better than they've ever had with any girl I've been with. So yea if it could happen again don't see why it can't happen again and again and again. You just need to pay attention and keep your eyes and ears open.

• *14 hour flight*

• hopefully false

• yes. After a breakup it's mostly comparison, compromise, trying too much to like that person or it's simply because the other person loves you; you decide to stay with him/her.

What Girls Said 2

• It is false.

• nah I don't think so