Would you date a programmer?

Programmers have this stigma of being rather boring, weird and maybe bit crazy people. So if you had a chance to date one would you do it?

• Yes, they are so secretive
    60%(3)50%(4)Vote33%(1)
  • NOPE, they will probably fuck my computer up after break up
    20%(1)12%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Not Sure... maybe... maybe not
    20%(1)38%(3)Vote67%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• We're just people, I don't think I'm boring and most of my colleagues aren't either. Just a matter of finding someone with compatible interests

• Never said programmers are boring, it's a simply a stupid label given to people who engage in programming. In the end the internet and most of the IT systems operate because of the so called weirdos. People don't understand how anal it would be to live without GUI or porn :) and it's all because of programmers.

• Thanks for MHO 😊

• no prob

What Girls Said 3

• Yes 😼

• If I liked them, sure

• just a yes. not bc they're secretive lol.

• Now now we are secretive, hiding behind Tor and varies VPN & Proxies :). I just happen to look like a normal human being in real life and meeting/talking to me you would have zero clue what I do :)

• the. fuck. is wrong with you. bye.

• LOL.

What Guys Said 1