If you're in a relationship and your partner quit giving you sex, is it okay to tell them that if they don't then you'll get it from someone else?

117

Most Helpful Girl

• No , threatening cheating because she won't put out is something immature and most likely won't solve your issues.

Most Helpful Guy

• Id talk to her and most likely break up with her. Thats not the person who i want to be with who makes dumb deciosion especualy without consulting me. Because it affects both of us. Not just her. Thats not just her decision to stop having sex when we already have been.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, it may sound selfish but again you jave needs and want someone who will satisfy you. Maybe you should find someone who enjoys sex just as much as you. I find that when I was in my early 20s I use to have sex constant. But now not so much. Im open about this when I meet guys who enjoy sex a lot. That way it won't be no surprises down the line later. Lucky I dont come across men who are sex crazed and want sex 20 times a day.

• No. It's not okay to tell them that. Talk to them about it and tell them that sex is a REQUIREMENT for you to have and ask why they don't give it to you and ASK if they're comfortable with you having sex with someone else if they won't provide it.

• It's rather rude to say it like that. You either try to initiate sex and if she doesn't want to, ask her what's going on and try to understand. If the situation doesn't change and sex is so important for you, then just break up.

• it is okay to tell but it is not okay to do that

• If they started to then suddenly stopped i would say you need to talk it out and find out what's going on rather then moving on

• should talk to them 1st and find out why

• no..

• No that's manipulative. Just tell them that you feel sexually unsatisfied.

• No..

• I'd just end the relationship, because if he no longer wanted sex from me I'd assume he was getting it elsewhere. So I wouldn't stay with him

What Guys Said 6

• No. You should never cheat.
    But sex is very important in a relationship, so if your partner isn't willing to have sex, then break up and find a better girl.

• Yes. So you actually warn them that sex is important for your relationship. If they keep this attitude, you can say bye-bye or bang someone else and if they ask why just reply "i have needs and you were warned"

• A real man waits for when his women is ready, because you can't replace her

• A real man does what he needs to do to himself together. His woman may be replaceable. You don't know his situation

• A "real man" does what he wants and doesn't follow "real man" standards which weren't even made by men

• It's not okay, you aren't fit to be in a normal relationship if you have a mindset like that. Leave her (or him) and get into a love triangle or open relationship or something

• no it will just aggregate the situation and then it'll be even harder to have sex with that person or if they agree it might not be as good? rather try to spice it up somehow get her in the mood

• yeah, unless it was cause she had health issues