Am I taking this too seriously? I'm graduating from college in May, but this guy I just met wants to take me out... isn't that kinda dumb?

To begin something when I'm about to leave? Granted, I live 1 hour from campus, assuming I don't move away after I graduate. He is 2 years younger than me, so he will be back next year. But he's from another state hours and hours away. I wouldn't normally give this much thought, but I am kinda into him. Which is weird because all the guys I've dated before have been between 26-30 years old, and even though he is 20 I'm taking a liking to him. We don't know each other and have only met up once, briefly. Thoughts? Should I keep seeing him? Is he only trying to get in my pants so he doesn't care that I'm graduating or does he just like me and so he isn't thinking about months down the line?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should give it a chance. I mean, who knows?