Does my girlfriend have the trait of a serial cheater?

My girlfriend and I have been together over a year now. We got together when she was in a 2 year relationship with an acquaintance of mine. We were friends at first but he went away for a couple months and she cheated with me.
Also, before her previous relationship ever started she slept with her best friends boyfriend. I chalk that up to being young and stupid but then she cheated with me. Is it more likely she'll cheat on me too?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's quite possible that she will.

Most Helpful Guy

• Youd be lying to yourself if you said you trust her, thats a fact, listen, here's advice that i KNOW you've heard, probably from your mother, but its good advice so let me remind you of this gold advice ," once a cheater, always a cheater", no ifs ands or buts

What Girls Said 2

• She has difficulty is discerning boundaries and morally, what is right from wrong. She "slept with her best friends boyfriend" - what a line!! Young or not, that's enough to tell me that she cares about only herself and getting what she wants and two fingers to the consequences.

• yea totally... stay careful

What Guys Said 6

• Certainly somebody who starts a relationship by cheating and has cheated in the past has a tendency to cheat. Now whether that's a deal breaker or not- that's kind of up to you to decide.

Does she have other alarming personality traits? willing to put herself or others in danger? Impulsive? Substance abuser? unreliable? Any of those are red flags. If she stares you down when she's talking that's also a red flag.

• Um... yeah. She was a serial cheater before she got with you or while she got with you.

• ooOOOoooh. I read "serial killer". I didn't get it

• i think she already did and you deserve it because you broke the bro code

• Once a cheat
    Always a cheat

• first off you're a pussy for getting with your friends girlfriend. but she probably already has lmao