Can anybody help about how a guy should approach a girl at a party?

more like what he should say to her so that he won't seem like a creep and get her interested.

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Approach her, introduce yourself to her and ask her if she enjoys the party or anything of such sorts. Also, offer to get her a drink

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well first of all you should be confident always then secondly you should se what type of girl she is, like a party animal or a casual normal pearson who just came to the party to have fun chat a little and so on there are a lot of different girls so you'll have to figure it out, once you got that you just have to come up to her and either start with a regular conversation based on what you think her personality is like or you could open up with a joke or compliment or something like that and then after that everything else should go smothly, there are many ways to aproach them really so i dont know what more to tell you but i hope i helped you at least

0|1
    0|0
  • You should be ready to face rejections... come on, you are going to a stranger and start an awkward conversation! if the girl is into you, you will score! that's all

0|1
    0|0