Is it too much for me to pick him up and take him home?

This guy and I have been seeing each other for just over a month now. Things are going really well :) I really like this guy. But I don't want to scare him off or make him think that I'm desperate.

He hurt his foot pretty bad, and so we have had to do dates that were less physical. Basically we've been going for coffee, to the movies, and out to dinner.

He lives 45 minutes away and doesn't drive so I have to go to him to see him. I don't mind, as I really do appreciate the time we spend together.

Due to his foot injury, he's been advised by his doctor to not walk on it. The last few times I've seen him, I've picked him up at work and dropped him off at home after the date. This prevents him from having to walk on it as it's fairly painful. Plus I don't want him further aggravating the injury.

But he was insistent on taking the bus last time after our date. I offered to give him a ride, and then he said he could take the bus. But I told him it was no problem to drive him home and I drove him home. Was I being too pushy?

What would you guys think of a date picking you up and driving you home for dates? He usually takes the bus, but has to walk about 10-20 mins to the bus stops.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Its like asking "should i be nice or not"... darling if you can, and its not out of your way... be nice to another human being and help out if you can. No... No it is not too much.

• I don't think you are being to pushy, in fact I think you are a rare gem, a lot of girls wouldn't do that for a guy. if he still wants to see you, it's likley he just feels bad and non manly about having to get lifts from you.

• See I don't want to emasculate him because I don't want him to feel bad about seeing me. But it's honestly not a big deal for me to drive him home. I would rather he not hurt himself further as his injury seems to be more severe than initially thought. And that might be due to having to walk.

If I were in the same position, I would hope someone would be nice enough to drive me home too. Or at least drive me closer. I realize cars are expensive and not everyone drives them. I only have one because I live in a rural area and need it to get to work. If I lived in the city I would take the bus and park my car :)

• Awesome, well just say next time. You like doing it because you get to spend more time together and see how reacts

What Girls Said 1

• No, I think that's just fine. I see no issue with that.