How do I date my fwb?

We've only been fwbs for a month. He asked me out on a date. I'm not opposed to it since we get along really well personality wise and sexually. I'm just curious as to how we transition from friends with benefits to dating. What will be different? Would it be the same but now we just also hangout outside the bedroom? Has this ever worked for anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only difference will be there will gradually be more feelings... not just having fun but butterflies <3
    It's probably a good idea, if you already got along well. Which was the case, you explained.
    I'm fairly certain you'll enjoy it :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go with the flow it could be something good me and mine transitioned and turned into something more one time, it'll be a little more affection maybe

What Guys Said 4

• lol, go on dates? just do it

• don't over think it.. just yo about it kindly and be yourself

• Just go out on and date and don't fuck him until after the date is over, not before.

• I think it happens a lot, someone always catches feelings, now you will just be exclusive and do more than just have sex

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should be honest about it especially if have feeling for them. Don't be nervous, and don't procrastinate. Good luck😊