Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm introverted.
---------

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy fuck... Looking at the tesults after voting, I'm blown away... There are so many of us...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm more of an extrovert than introvert, but I'm not into partying. Gone are my partying days. I'm past that stage in life haha

I prefer to be with a guy who is an introvert though. I much prefer to be around introverts

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared of meeting new people. Especially if they are guys. I haven't had the best experiences with them

0|0
    0|1
    • You shouldn't start developing feeling like that because you will deprive yourself from the company of good people.

• extrovert

0|0
    0|0
  • In between 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Introverted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm somewhere in between.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Ambivert ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I believe that everyone is Ambi to some degree.. leaning towards either intro or extro.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a shy extrovert. If I'm in a place that I'm comfortable in and freinds that I trust. Then I'm definitely an extrovert. Like get up on stage and put on a small show extrovert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unsurprisingly, most people on this site tend to be introverted. I probably lean in that area myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely feeling like adam levine right there around people

0|0
    0|0
  • Both depending on My mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither I'm complicated

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more introverted, but I can be social when I need to be

0|0
    0|0
  • I like partying and going wild at home, what does that make me?

0|0
    0|0
  • In between but more on the outgoing side

0|0
    0|0
    • I use to be introvert when I was young and shy but needed to get out of being that way or I would get no where in life with jobs or women