All my friends smoke weed everyday?

Should i stop hanging out with them at the age of 25?

1012

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest that you get away from those kind of people coz if they get into trouble they are going to drag you down with them or put the blame on you and ruin any plans you have for the future and a drug charge is not a thing you want on your record and have fun getting into a college or having a job you can be proud of having! Take my advice and move on coz once I found out the friends I was with doing that stupid shit I said goodbye and moved on and now I feel better coz I have good paying job and better friends to hangout with and we also work at the same place

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's all they do everyday and don't work or do anything else then maybe. But some people who smoke weed daily can be good friends and as long as they can still function properly I don't see a problem

What Guys Said 11

• It says you are 38 and not 25?

Anyway, the biggest problem I find with "Wacky tobaccy", besides your lungs, is that it *wastes your time*. And as you get older, you realize that you really don't have much time left, and if you can fill it with more enjoyable experiences than just being stoned and having the munchies and vegging out, then by all means YOU SHOULD find better things to do.

• It won't change so you have a decision

• Well is that all they do everyday? Im not aganist weed unless someone is forcing it down my throat, if you feel uncomfortanle talk to them if they dont respect your decision then you'll know your answer

• Depends on what you want out of life. Weed makes you lazy. If you're fine with where you are in life, go ahead and smoke every day. If you want to do other things, you should cut back.

• I would. If that's all they do they need a life.

• Depend... If your friends smok weed just to have good fun, to hang out and they act normally don't stop, but if they just smoke and all what they thing is weed, and they depend on it, stop it :) As i said you can try too if they smoke to have good time and to chill you can try to, i smoke it and i know it could be very good if you dont use it to much

• They depend on it

• Then if you have no future with them, stop it, and find another one, it will be hard at the start but you must try :) My friends are same, but i dont often go with them, have few friends who like to talk, to do different thing, to look for girls and more, so if you have friends like that never mind if they are 2 or 10 start to hang out with them :) Wish you good luck :)

• I stopped hanging out with such "friends"

• Start seeing them less and hanging out with others.

• no they seem chill

• If that no longer interests you and you don't feel like they're genuine friends, definitely.

• yes, you should. Stay away from druggies.

What Girls Said 9

• I experience the same thing and somehow im the only one who doesn't like it nor do i agree with it, they are still my friends i let them do there thing but i refuse to be with them when they do it, if you love them as friends dont give up just because they smoke, if they mean anything to you talk to them about it especially if you can see it is effecting their lives badly

• I don't personally think that's a reason to stop being friends with them.

• Sometimes you outgrow friends. I guess it depends on how close you are to them , and if your friends taking weed affects your friendship with them. It seems like you are growing apart from them or you wouldn't be asking this question ❤

• Are they pressuring you to smoke weed everyday?

• No but they do much but smoke

• They dont do much, no hobbies just smoking

• well I wouldn't say stop being friends with them because they smoke but if you guys don't have anything in common and you aren't having fun with them then ya maybe look for new friends

• If that's what you want to do.

• Yes cut them out - I'm 3

• I pressed submit answer by accident - I'm 31 and I've had one friend smoke weed around me in the last 31 years. I hang out with the good kids.

• I mean if they dont mean much to you then yh ditch them.

• Yes you should stop hanging out with them.

• Are you accomplishing anything in life? No?

Then you know what to do.