Would you forgive?

Your partner told you a huge lie they've been hiding and took the courage to tell you now after several months. You have deep feelings for this person. It has nothing to do with cheating.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If you told the huge lie you've been hiding and finally blurted it out, would you hope to be forgiven?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. And I have. If depends I suppose. If he was lying to me about being a serial killer then no, but if he wasn't ready to talk about something, then I'd stay for sure. Just means we need time to get closer and communicate better

What Guys Said 5

• Did they murder a family 5?

• depends on the lie

• it really depends on the situation. what you described doesn't really give any context

• there's a difference between not mentioning and lying then mentioning. i did forgive back when i was in the situation but i wouldn't have done that if i were thinking the same as i do now.

• I'd forgive them.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on what it was tbh.