Do you think it's cool to be a "player"?

when I say these terms technically I mean for both genders.. Player 🐃 Fuckboy🐴 Manhoe 🐏

Do you still think its as acceptable and celebrated now to be playing with people as it was a couple years ago? Or has Drake's lyrics made us all catch feels?

531

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only cool to be a player if you're not ready for a relationship, those who play are emotionally unavailable, and are usually scared of the commitment and scared to get hurt.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No because players manipulate other people's emotions and play with their feelings. Players lie and make promise they've no intention of keeping, but promises are worse than lies , because the player not only makes the person believe , they also gave them hope

If I was being played I'd play the game though 😜😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE