Do you think it's cool to be a "player"?

when I say these terms technically I mean for both genders.. Player πŸƒ Fuckboy🐴 Manhoe 🐏

Do you still think its as acceptable and celebrated now to be playing with people as it was a couple years ago? Or has Drake's lyrics made us all catch feels?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only cool to be a player if you're not ready for a relationship, those who play are emotionally unavailable, and are usually scared of the commitment and scared to get hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Eh, I find it pitiful.

• Players are the type of people to not be dissuaded by other people's opinion about them. I personally do not believe it to be cool.

• And what exactly is a player? I seem to have the wrong definition hahahaha

• To some extent... yea.. its pretty cool. but not many people know how to do it, and even more think cheating is playing.
    Its quite cool to be an actual player... knowing exactly where the road is going with no questions, because you are the one making the road.
    Cheating/cheaters.. aren't players... read my take.

• It's "cool" in the sense that a guy has his way with women cause that takes skills, but I think it's a shitty thing to do to use women.

• It's simply a lifestyle. I don't find it interesting, but it may be a strategically wise option for some.

• what? lol drake never makes sense I've been listening to his msuic sense 2010 , I mean men getting hoes is alwayse gonna b boss , i mean fuckboy is still insulting you can toss that around for another 2 years

• its better than being a guy that doesn't get much booty lol

• I lost it at "Manhoe". Sounds like a gardening tool with a dildo attached to it? :D
    Now serious, I've never understood why would such person be "cool". Sounds more like a coward to me...

• No i dont think it's cool to be a player

• um nope

• Only if you're talking guitar or sax...

The reason you think it has changed from a couple years ago probably has little to do with society or Drake and everything to do with you being in a different place than you were a few years ago.

• nope. fuck as much as you want, no issues with that but be open about what you want and don't play with peoples feelings

• I don't know about cool but it's fun

• I hate for my heart to be played with so no I don't think a player is cool.

• Maybe for some people it is. But yes having sex with different people does feel good and I don't see anything wrong with it (fuck society). Although I've only fucked three women yet so not qualified to be a player :P I don't play with people cause I'm very honest about things.

• Cool

• I don't think anything is cool about players.

• Nope not really

• it's always been stupid, but if someone wants to sleep around good for then

• I don't really care if someone is a player.

• Not me, no.

• What's wrong with it?

• Its not cool and I wouldn't play around on people.

• Naw It ain't cool to be a player

• it sounds cool at least

• If its classy and no one gets hurt

• chess or life?

• I think a guys answer will differ based on whether he is with guys or girls.
    The answer to guys is, "yes, girls love the D".
    The answer to girls is, "no, I'd never do that".

Which one they usually believe is based on whether they are a narcissist or not.
    Narcissists would play.
    Non-narcs would not.

• no, i dont think it's cool

What Girls Said 4

• Why would it be?

• Nope

• players get a lot of girls

• For man yes, for woman no