Is it just a trend to only date white guys?

No matter what the girl's race is I always see, white guys only on tinders etc, and am told the same in person.
I've been dumped for white guys with pretty crappy personalities who aren't as attractive either just because they are white. Honestly thinking if I should just not date or try to and save myself the disappointment

57

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I've recently contemplated pursuing this guy at my work who looks like he is a mix of indian and mexican. But he is hot an cold and gives me mixed signals so I'm just not gonna bother.

• Well in that case at least if he gave you a clear signal you would be willing. Out here, like I said, its only white guys, no exceptions.

• Alright guess I'll have to do something about that.

• he's probably just thinking the same thing as OP and thinks you're not interested in him anyway, ask him to hangout sometime and go do something mai

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, yeah.. It's been the thing for a couple of centuries.. "White" guys are at the highest of society.. They get to be many things.. I might get voted down for this.. LOL..

What Girls Said 4

• Eh. People date who they want. There's a mix of interracial relationships with and without white people everywhere.

• Thats why Ill probably just move to where my family came from and date there. There is no need for extra drama.

• If you feel like that's necessary.

• Yesterday it was a trend to only date black guys.

• No it's not a trend.

• I live in the most liberal state in the country and its a trend here. Im moving to a conservative state its a trend there. Pretty sure its unanimous

• Lol okay.

• Girls of color go through the same. Welcome to our sick little world

What Guys Said 6

• If a girl dumps you based on your ethnicity, well then you're actually lucky because honestly, I wouldn't want to be with a girl who just excludes people based on their skin colour.
    Consider yourself lucky, because you could have taken things further with a girl like that, like a potential relationship/marriage.

• 2 year and 5 year relationships ended like that.

Its one thing if A girl dumps you, another thing if every girl in north america wants white guys.

• It is me, and pretty sure most girls realize im not white.

• I agree. Don't waste your time prepping up for a person who only views you at a superficial level.

• Nope. You're just more likely to come across a white guy than a black guy due to whites accumulating 200 million of the US pop and blacks only account for about 30-35 million. However in black majority areas you'd say the same about black guys.

• Being told that must suck.
    Is this happening in the dreaded American bible belt or is it somewhere thought to be more open and accepting?

• Also for guys our age i've heard dating older women is supposed to be a good idea for more casual dating.
      I didn't know a race preference on Tinder was that common.

• Good luck then and sorry other white pepole are acting like that.

• Not just white people.

• but u r white 2

• Since when? All I've seen from girls is that it's trendy for them to date black guys.

• LOL.. Nah..

• Actually "Asian" Women and "White" men are the most common pairing.. In the U. S. Asians tend to go to "White" people more altogether.. It's the fact that the "White" women who date "Black" guys are vocal that it seems to be around.. But, most "White" women don't really care for "Black" men.. They still love "White" men.. I don't know why everybody focuses so much on "Black" men "White" women couples.. LOL..

• I can assure you that most of those girls will end up with a "White" guy if they already ain't.. Lol..

• considering inter racial dating is more popular than ever before in north America I really don't buy into your logic , I've seen more white women online that were dating men of other races than ever before

• I've seen an example of every race with other race sure. But they are generally the exception. 1/100 couples.

• @JDavid25 well true some of the higher end white girls do date white guys , but I've seen some online that are dating men of other races , I've seen them with my own eyes on twitter , these relationships are real and happening , there is hot white women dating black men as we speak , but some tend to go for the cream of the crop black men , like basketball or football player type

• LOL.. Aw yeah... They usually go for a "Black" guy with status.. Most times that's the only way.. As if they are something special.. I'm wary about "White" girls.. On Tinder I barely even matched any, and when I did they usually unmatch shortly after.. Not that I'm solely into "White" women.. I love all women..