Girls, Please state your ethnicity and would you give a black guy a chance when it comes to dating?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Caucasian... but I am part Italian :) my nose is Roman lol. I'm blonde with blue eyes. I would, ya know... a black guy with big hazel eyes, maybe dreads, alternative looking, tattoos... etc. *Note* I'm into Alternative guys of any race/ethnicity. Wooh. My Dad isn't though =( I've been with a few Latino guys, an Indian dude and a Greek guy :)

What Girls Said 20

• I am Italian, and yes i would give a black guy a chance, HELL he can even be purple as long as he treats me with respect and cares for me... :)

• I'm white and have no problem dating a black guy.

• White. Yes I would. Black people are my favorite race, especially the women. A beautiful woman that has such a beautiful color of skin is stunning.

• Caucasian. I dated once back when I was virgin. Making out and stuff but did not have sex. I think they have a different texture of hair, and skin and different kind of smell which I remember I was not really attracted after experienced those. From afar, he looked sexy, and cute, and when we talked, he was smart, but the touch the kiss the smell was weird. I am not sure if I would give a second chance to another race. Not only because of the things I wrote, but also because of dominantly white family. Not sure how they would take it.

• White
    And yeah sure

• I'm white and I would date a guy of any race.

• White and yeah but admittedly it would be unlikely

• I'm white and yes I would, color of skin does not matter to me

• I'm white and I have no problem dating a black guy. I'm attracted to guys from all ethnicities

• I'm Caucasian. yes I would.

• i'm caucasian, i have Swedish origins (from my grandparents), and i dont care of the skin color when it comes to the the person i like.

• i am partly black

• Mexican and no i wouldn't i dont date out of my race I am 100% attracted to my own

• Not even a white guy?

• ever since I was small I have been interested in full blooded beaners
      I have only had two crushes in my life and ended up being full blooded mexican
      straight out from the motherland and in fact even from the same place I was born

I just find mexican men to be sexy I don"t know why

• probably growing up in santa ana didn't help me develop interested outside my race hahahahah

• Lmao

• Caucasian. and yes I would if he had the same religious background as me and same values and goals in life. I find black guys very attractive

• White and I dated both black guys and black girls before

• I'm Aboriginal from Australia but I'm fair skin. I get mistaken for Italian, Greek, Turkish or Latina but most of my family are black so yes I would if I was attracted to him and we had the same values

• I'm green and naw

• White and yes if there was a strong attraction, common values, similar goals and so on and so forth (which is the same way I am awith every other race of guys).

• white and yup