Previous commitment issues, should I be worried?

This guy that I have been talking to and seeing for only about 2 weeks has showed that he is obviously very into me, as he continuously wants to hang out and talk to me and says he sees good qualities in me. However, I am nervous because he just mentioned that he has had commitment issues for the past several years. Saying that not dating in college has worked out well for him and that he doesn't like titles. However, he contradicted himself saying it was actually the women's fault because they did not want to commit, not him. But how would that work if he has not brought them on dates anyway? Also the other day he smiled at me and said he was nervous because he really likes me and he's not used to that. I have anxiety disorder. I do not know what to think of this. He said he is bad with his words sometimes and that we should talk in person again about it.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Its two weeks... not the time for these kinda questions...

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be worried if I were you and I'd actually stay away from him because it's kind of obvious that he probably only wants sex.