Sensitive catfish?

I just got back from a date who looked nothing like his pictures. I politely told him, after spending about 30 minutes together, I didn't think we were a match and wished him luck. He became angry and now won't quit texting me about what an ugly shit talker I am. WTF? This happened to anyone else?

Updates:
I have laughed about this a good but of the day! Poor misguided fella

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably couldn't get a date any other way. I mean he seems to have such a sparkling personality. I've only been on one online date and I think I asked the girl if I'm what she expected and she said I looked exactly how my profile depicted me. Got that out of the way first because I was worried she was expecting someone else and just ended up with this guy!

1|0
    0|0
    • I was so disappointed but life goes on. The problem I have is his inability to let it go while being hateful. I've seen small children behave better!

What Guys Said 6

• Yep, it's happened to me a few times. From a relationship coaching lens, it's nothing but pent up confidence issues. These are people who 'know' that they are not attractive to people who they find attractive and are prepared to be rejected. They need the social interaction and desire company but ultimately can't get past their own insecurities to make it happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is is a repeat question. You literally copied and pasted your same question from a couple days ago.

1|1
    2|0
    • That would be difficult considering this happened last night!

• Show All
    • =O you sure told me lmao.

• Welcome to online dating
    I personally prefer the old fashioned way

2|0
    0|0
  • Clearly he is extremely insecure, just block him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Were they pics of him, or someone else? Or were they just pics of him from 20 years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • use a voip number next time so you can get away with stalkers

1|0
    0|0
    • I just blocked his number. As much as I enjoy being called ugly by a stranger... I think this guy is mentally unstable

• Show All
    • I hope I never see, or speak, to this crazy guy again! I'm sorry for his instability but I'm not prepared to make it my problem either

• good choice

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, this has happened to me before. I usually would let the guy upfront know that they look nothing like their pictures, or they look better in pictures than they do in person. I have to be attracted to anyone im dating or considering being in a relationship with so I can understand where you are coming from with this.

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel the same way! He got furious, probably not the first time this has happened to him...

• Lol no. But that's crazy. How different did he look?

1|0
    0|0
    • Quite different. Had I seen a picture of the guy I met tonight I would have NEVER agreed to go! Furthermore I think he's mentally unstable. Terrible experience

• This is why i dont do online dating lol
      Block him, he sounds psycho

• I think he's not right in the head! Poor thing

Loading... ;