GUYS, besides a girl having sex with you, what is something that would make you feel special?

What is something a girl would do for you to make you feel like you're special to her? What is something she would do, to make you think you're different In her eyes? What is something a girl would have to do to prove her love?

117

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex alone doesn't prove anything, so if you feel like having sex with him proves your "love" towards him, you're mistaken, because anyone can have sex.
    Expressing your feelings face-to-face does much more than sex. Being there when he needs someone, does much more than sex. Going out of your way to do something that will make him smile, does much more than sex. Putting him before you, does much more than sex.
    Women need to stop thinking they can keep a man just by giving him sex.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• For one... she can shut the hell up lol... gimme some space.
    Ok, maybe the first part is extreme (but necessary) but the space issue is a given. guys wanna be guys... let em be guys... but when they come to you... just be there. shows you dont have a leash or some crap... and they actually want YOU.
    There is no manual to this.. just like girls... every guy is different.

• Doing stuff with me she doesn't do with anybody else, like talking for hours on end, sharing thoughts she never told anyone else about. If she gave me something she put work on, like a drawing, or a poem, or something like that, it'd make me feel special as well. Knowing that she truly enjoys my company is enough.

• Two things that my partner has done for me that really made me feel special were 1) Complimenting me on my looks even after putting on a significant amount of weight. 2) Continuing to be kind and thoughtful to me after arguments when I was unnecessarily angry and mean

• Personally, telling me that I'm important to her and showing me off to her friends. I want to know I'm important to her in public as well as private.

• Being supportive helps... just stand by him.. don't leave him no matter what

• She doesn't have to prove her love, but if she tried to schedule something (doesn't even have to cost money) but she puts effort into the relationship, then I know she actually WANTS to be with me, and that would just make me so happy

• Do something like arrange a meal or buy a case of my favorite beer - or even showing that she knows what my favorite food or drink is, for that matter.

• of course yes... actually this is a story of my life that made me leave my ex is that I never felt special with her. stuff could be simple like sharing stuff with each other. having mutual habits or memes or words that only the two of you uses. every guy need to feel the girl next to him NEEDS him in life. soend some effort in showing him how appreciative you are to have him in your life. a gift in any day without any occasion could be a big surprise for him.

• She could name her firstborn after me.

• Cuddling and handholding.

• Making me cookies or some sort of food

• Just be their and not cheat.

• A sandwich

• Ramen and cuddles late at night

• Having sex is good enough, it is the most important part of a relationship. Otherwise, why would I want a female?

• Having sex with me twice

• lol... nice...

• @Tdieseler Also, having sex with me and getting her friend to join in too

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!