So the girl I like uses a guy for money?

She won't be named here, but she says she wants to date me and i feel the same but... she's dating a guy she seems to hate for money, they kiss and hug and she spends most of her time with him, now i won't fight him over her and she won't leave him, im confused about the whole thing, but i love her and dont know what to do. Is this normal? Am i right to be confused? Why do you think she does this? sorry for the long post.

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Men fall in love with shitty women, then they come here and complain: "Why are there no decent women in the world?" or "Why are women gold-diggers?"
    It's ridiculous.

Most Helpful Guy

• from what I look at it she wants control meaning she with the other guy because she is getting what she wants gifts, money, etc... but by her saying she wants to be with you and won't let him go is getting her attention what she wants some what like she teasing you so you keep going after her or wanting her

• so what would you recomend me do, i dont wanna force her to leave him, one for my safety but also for fear of losing her.

• by the way thanks for the mature response

• honestly you can one of two things... one thing you can reverse the roll meaning you give her a lot less attention less of everything act like you moved on from her... or two actually just cut it off and move on bro looks like you get with her she either going to do the same to you what she doing to the other guy or she with you not out of love but out of things she want objects materials you know

What Girls Said 3

• i would steer clear of her.

• The voice of reason... that's good to know

• honestly I've been alone my whole life, i have litterally no practice. i haven't even kissed family before. i just got rejected hard, twice, and i finally got a different response this tim, and i hope beyond hope that she'll be good. but im afraid

• Dude you're 16. How old is this girl? If she's still a teenager who lives at home, then what does "using a guy for money" even entail? (That's a genuine, completely non-sarcastic question -- I don't even see how that would work, unless she's so poor that she's "using him" to get her family's next meal, or something.)

__

In any case -- if she *IS* a stone-cold gold digger (... lmao @ that idea, at yr age) who's found her mark already, but she still wants to get with you... then... that probably means she's down to "play" with YOU free of charge, while the other boy plays sucker/ATM for her.

If that's the case -- and you find her attractive, and you wouldn't mind just having a fuck buddy -- then, why not?

• i very much appreciate the advice ill tell a bit more if you want to give me some advice, but i should mention she's 15 he's 18, she has bo job, no freedom, no phone. and im not really interested in sex period plus weve known eachother for 2 weeks now. i do understand that thise things do not dismiss the down to play thing but, she already knows what i pay notice about her, and likes that its not her butt or boobs. which leads me to belive she's using him for money to get, snacks, trinkets, and makeup. and is not interested in sex with me

• well thanks for the advice you're one of three to give a good response

• Yw <3 Good luck

• Do you know how there's certain people who you seem to like but just wanna overlook their negative traits because you might think with you itll be different? this is a red flag, and one of those times.

What Guys Said 5

• And you still like her? Lmao kids these days seem to be born without balls xD

• Once a gold digger always a gold digger. I suggest you find someone else. You'll only grow to resent her. You won't forget that she was basically a prostitute for this guy. It will always linger in the back of your mind, even in the best of times.

• teach her a lesson, have some fun with her... live a little

• She want things... She's ungrateful. Spoiled... Buy her lots of it! And might dump you later. Thank you for being a sucker.

• Dont go with her she will probably do the same thing to him to you