I feel like lll never get a girlfriend, I am 22?

I am socially awkward and most people just assume and treat me like, I'm retarded or stupid and, I am far from it, I get low 80s in school without trying. I honestly don't think that any girl will ever like me, I talk too quietly or tend to mumble or get nervous around others, I have social anxiety from being bullied in primary and highschool. I think, I am ugly and most girls probably find me too weird or even creepy. I might just give up ever finding a girlfriend, sigh...

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first you need to love yourself

Most Helpful Guy

• I've known some very socially awkward people who found someone and even got married. They just had realistic expectations.

Go on an internet dating site, find the girls that make you think, wow, who would ever write to them? And write to them.

What Girls Said 3

• It isn't the end of the world.. learn how to be happy in being single..

• You're only 22 lol. just work on yourself

• even socially awkward people get into relationships you're 22 which is still really young, but also keep in mind you have to love yourself before anyone else can truly love you. goodluck :)

What Guys Said 5

• Is this just a long rant of you bitching or is there a question in here? I can offer advice if there is an actual question but I'm not one for giving into sob stories by saying it's all going to be okay.

• How should, I try to talk to and or message girls when, I am awkward and most girls either find me stupid and or creepy?

• There is no generic layout in which you should be approaching women. The first thing you should probably do is become friends with a woman. Seriously.. don't try to hit on her.. just become friends with her. You'll then realize that women are actually human beings and not these mystical creatures in which you have to decode.

• Im about to turn 22 and I never dated. Don't give up. Your not the only guy in your situation. Work to improve your self confidence. Maybe try working out. You'll find woman are attracted to confidence.

• You feel wrong.

• things aren't just going to get handed to you-- most of the time you gotta work for them.
    you can talk to people; not everyone is hostile, and if someone is hostile to you, fuck 'em

work on your confidence

• See a good psychiatrist, trust me, i have had friends who have gone through your experience, they were really helped by a psychiatrist i know, see some in your country, good luck