How to play it cool?

I've been talking to this guy for a month now and things are going really well. We're regularly hooking up and hanging out. I don't see how this wouldn't end up turning into a relationship. I just feel like I need to play it cool and not come on too strong. I'm not sure exactly how to do that though because I also want him to know that I like him. How can I keep that balance without pushing him away?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Should probably casually confess. But not make a big deal out of it

• Confess my feelings?

• Yeah, it's only a big deal if you make it out to be

What Girls Said 1

• There is no such thing as pushing him away. If the dude has told you that he is interested in being committed to you and he means that, he will work for it. If not, then I doubt that things will actually work. Have you discussed about exclusivity?

• It's kind of implied? I'm not sure that's kind of a tough topic to bring up but we pretty much live at each other's places on the weekend so I don't see how he would be with someone else and I'm certainly not hooking up with anyone else.