Why does it bother me so much when the guy I'm dating likes other girls pictures?

I get extremely jealous and annoyed whenever the guy I'm dating likes another girl's picture on Instagram or Twitter. I'm not sure who these girls are, but whenever I see that he liked their photos on my timeline it makes me upset and not want to trust him. He also likes photos of fitness models in bikinis and showing off their butts and that makes me feel even more. But, I get all in my head and worrying that he might be sliding in these girls dms (not the models, the ordinary girls)

i am especially bothered when its a photo from a few mmonths ago and he likes it. That just annoys me the most, because he scrolled through their profile and just decide to like what he sees? Obviously the person will be notified that it's an OLD photo and that would spark their attention. And especially If it's a person he doesn't even follow.

I know i should trust him, but I don't even like photos of guys unless they're my friends and I don't like random guys photos, or follow fitness models. I know he doesn't get jealous about these things, but I do.

I just dont understand why, maybe it's because he rarely likes the selfies I post on my social media. He doesn't comment on them, or anything.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You're seriously getting jealous over a guy liking Instagram and Facebook pictures? Not gonna lie that's kind of immature and petty. If you seriously can't handle a guy simply liking the pictures of other girls you my friend are not ready for relationships.

• I mean, it concerns me because he never likes my photos. He's capable of liking these randoms girls' on Instagram, girls' pictures from MONTHS ago that are just normal, every day people. Girls' photos that he doesn't even follow? But he doesn't like mine, and never, ever compliments me.

I don't even bring this up to him, so don't say it's because I annoy him with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that feeling. That would totally turn me off as well to be honest. I don't think there is a way to deal with that. No matter how you can justify it, the feeling will be there.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you have the right to be jealous.. At the normal girls at least.. I think you have yo answer.. I mean why is he likin all these other chicks pics, but not his girls? It's a legitimate concern..

• In a sense, it makes me feel inadequate. Especially because I saw he went to some random girl's profile and liked an old photo of her. I mean, if he's dating me, shouldn't he do that for me? I'm not sure what it is. On top of it, he rarely compliments me so I don't even know if he values me -_-

• Well, looks like you guys gotta talk.. It is insensitive to do that.. Don't feel bad because he's not giving you the attention you deserve from him..

• It's natural. Guys are insensitive like that. And girls are jealous as a result.

• I'm not sure how to handle it. I feel it wouldn't matter as much if he were to like my photos, or comment on them, or compliment me every once in a while. I feel as if he doesn't even find me attractive.

• I can't speak for the guy. But usually it's because a guy doesn't really give much thought to what he's doing and how it would affect his spouse if she found out. I don't know the guy, and if you think he's a decent guy I don't think he's doing it with bad intentions, he just didn't really think about it and he's used to liking other girls' pictures.

• You're an insecure bit**.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!