My philosophy is to make everyone laugh. It brings me joy, but with girls I get nervous and they reject me. Am I taking a wrong approach?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• most of us feel a little nervous when we are with opposite gender untill we get used them so dont think its wrong approach dont even try to find one just be comfortable and make your place then everything will fall automatically
    I think many us girls like someone who are confortable to be with because they give us confidence to be ourselves... i wrote a lot now can you make me laugh i need it please🙂

What Girls Said 3

• Great philosophy! I am similar in a way. But yea, I feel ya. I can get nervous with guys and never tried to do anything with them, but maybe be more flirty and not freeze up when you're with them. Be yourself as if you're with one of your friends.

• Thanks for the comment. Glad you understood the philosophy.

• Yeah Already got that racist thing covered. If I didn't it would be 1V 500 @ and half would have guns

• Oh geez, well good luck with picking up girls! Rooting for ya!

• no, your just nervous. just try to make jokes as best you can and become comfortable. once you're not comfortable you should be able to persue things further

• I think with girls you must not force to try, just be yourself

What Guys Said 0