Im with a girl but I am not over my ex? Help?

So my ex and i have been broken up for a year now. Since then we have broken contact but just recently have started seeing each other around town. We however can't really get back together because im not permanent in her city. Im on a visa. We told ourselves i would only make an official relationship if i got my visa because i didn't want a time frame on us. So a years gone on and i have been somewhat seeing this other girl, im an ass but she is a rebound. I dont see a future with her. I see it with the other girl i dated. I just can't shake her off my mind and am still infatuated with her...

What should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you should probably leave the girl you're seeing now. You're leading her on and it's not fair on her at all. Then secondly, try and focus on yourself for a while. Stay away from dating and try and get over this other girl. If you get a permanent visa in the mean time then great but if not, you need to try to move on at the least.

• I feel like an ass. She is a great girl but i think i should leave her too. I just dont think she is the one for me. How should i go about it?

• Just explain to her in person you don't think it's going to work out between you. Tell her she hasn't done anything wrong it's just you don't see a future with her. Then be ready to answer any questions she might have.

• Thanks for MHO 😊

What Girls Said 1

• Stop leading this girl on

What Guys Said 3

• Let the new girl go its hard I know shell ask so be honest but dont hurt her. Dont tell her she's a rebound but that you still have feelings for your ex and its not fair to her. I'm only saying this cause you don't see a future with her, if you did I'd say let the ex go.

• Leave the country and go back man, you're giving your countrymen a bad reputation. Try breaking up with the current girl. maybe you'll start obsessing on this chick 😂

• wow that's hard look back why you broke up guys rarely change