Its it weird to still have fantasies over an ex?

So i have a guy i dated for a short while (5 months) but never made things official because i wasn't where he was from. We decided to break contact over phone and socials for the best. Its been a year and i enjoy reliving the memories and moments we had before i go to bed? Is this strange? Anyone else do this?

• Yes its weird
    22%(7)20%(9)Vote15%(2)
  • No its not weird
    78%(25)80%(36)Vote85%(11)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Not unless you're in a relationship with someone new. In that case, you probably shouldn't be with that person if you still have unresolved feelings let alone fantasies about an ex.

What Guys Said 1

• Its a fantasy nothing more it may seem like you can't let go though.

What Girls Said 8

• I've done it before. Sometimes I'd imagine me and my ex cuddling because I missed him and would recall us hanging out and wishing he was there at the moment

• If you're single, it's not weird. If you're taken and still fantasize (positively) then... that's something to look into.

Sometimes, little things will remind me of an ex. Positive thoughts about them? LOL, that's the real question.

• No but it is if you're with someone. I even have fantasies about cuddling and marrying my friends with benefits sometimes.

• It's normal but it's not healthy I think about my ex like 3 times a day now even though I try not to, so it's been a year stop forceful thinking.

• So you have thought about them for a year? Mine on and off, more when im missing him

• it has been 4 months actually he is the only ex that I care about to think that much about.

• Not at all. You can't help if you have feelings for this guy.

• Not weird. I was with my ex for 5 months and that was over 3 years ago... I still think about him sometimes... like what I would do if I saw him again... I think of the good times... I don't know. I'm happier now in a new relationship. I think cause I lost my virginity to my ex I will always think about him in some way. I would never want to be back with him though

• it is fine

• I consider that weird, but that's just me.