Why did he seem upset?

This guy who I'm dating asked about my past sexual relationships and he asked about some quite intimate details about what I did with the other guys. He seemed very curious to know cause he was asking me about it for an hour and a half. Then after he didn't seem himself. He wasn't being as talkative and seemed sad. I could see in his face that he was feeling down. An hour later he got better and was more himself.

i felt guilty too like I upset him but he did ask me all the questions about it so I answered. I told him that was in the past and he asked me if I still speak to them and I told him no and that I changed his number

why did he seem upset?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you done a lot of kinky stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• You were honest, good on you but it's still not nice to hear and you've gotta appreciate that but he did ask you, he didn't just find out or get told by someone else. It's his choice to ask so don't worry about it, he'll get over it, he might feel a bit self concious if you're more experienced. Next time if he starts asking for intimate details tell him to not ask if he can't handle it.

What Guys Said 2

• I could of sworn I responded to this.

• We ask and you don't say. That's the key concept.

What Girls Said 1

• Even though people ask that question... nobody really wants to hear it. It is upsetting